Celebrating its 20th year; the franchise that captured 22 'Sports Game of the Year' awards has raised the bar yet again with NHL 11. Powered by an all-new Real-Time Physics Engine; NHL 11 lets you create highlight reel moments as you experience adrenaline-pumping NHL action with bigger hits; broken sticks; and faster dangles. Whether you're beginning your career in the Canadian Hockey League; dominating rivals in the EA SPORTS Hockey League; or assembling Hockey's Ultimate Team; expect the incredible with NHL 11.
- Revolutionary Real-Time Physics Engine-Pioneering the next step forward in team sports video game realism; the all-new Real-Time Physics Engine brings real-world highlight reel moments in-game like never before. From face-offs to body checks; real-world puck and player physics trigger true-to-life reactions. Now anything can happen; including the ability to shoot and make plays while lying on the ice.
- More than 200 Gameplay Enhancements-An all-new face-off system; quick dekes; the new Hit Stick and hip checks are just some of the many gameplay improvements that make NHL11 the most authentic hockey video game experience to date.
- All-New Broken Sticks-Broken sticks now affect the action in more ways than one. After snapping your stick on a wicked slapshot or having it broken in two from a hit; the play is never dead. Kick the puck to your teammate or have your teammate pass you his stick if you can't make it to the bench to get a new one.
- Be a Pro Enhanced-For the first time ever; begin your career playing for the Canadian Hockey League's Memorial Cup. Playing with and against licensed CHL players from the Western Hockey League; Quebec Major Junior Hockey League; and Ontario Hockey League; experience both highs and lows of junior league hockey action. Get scouted; enter the NHL entry draft; and see if you can become the greatest player of all time.
- All-New EASHL Dynasties-The EA SPORTS Hockey League takes online play to the next level as championship seasons are awarded with banner-raising ceremonies and new user celebrations that allow you to rub it in the faces of your biggest rivals. Prep your team for their playoff run with an all-new Practice mode.