Singularity; the new first-person action game from Raven Software pits shooter and sci-fi fans against a devastating fracture in time. As players attempt to unravel a conspiracy; they must fight their way through an ever-shifting environment; haunted with time-ravaged creatures and mysteries; while sudden time waves hurl them back and forth between 1950 and the present day. Use wits and the perfect weapon for the job - the Time Manipulation Device (TMD) - to unravel the conspiracy behind this timeline calamity and prevent its catastrophic spread.
- Intense Combat - Confront time ravaged creatures; Soviet soldiers in the 1950s and modern day elite forces as sudden time waves hurl you back and forth between 1950 and present day.
- Time as a Weapon - A full arsenal of weapons; including time itself; are available to use against the conscripts of the 1950s; the intensely trained squads of modern day and the mysterious oddities that the time waves have dragged into different time dimensions. The Time Manipulation Device (TMD); allows for the aging of objects; people and the environment in this harrowing sci-fi action thriller. By unlocking upgrades throughout the epic experience; players harness the full power of the TMD; including the ability to view items outside of their given time frame; transport items between time frames and control gravity.
- Conspiracy Driven Storyline - Every question answered spawns more mysteries as players strive to unravel the events and secrecy behind a top-secret Soviet military experiment and mysterious conspiracy. Clues are plentiful as time waves thrust the player between intertwined eras while attempting to unlock the secrets of a mysterious conspiracy.
- Epic Sci-Fi Elements - The Unreal 3 Engine allows Raven Software to create a graphically rich; fully interactive world with time playing havoc on the setting and player.
- Compelling Multi-player - The added element of time transitions combined with the strong multiplayer history of Raven Software will thrust players into a multi-player experience that they have yet to experience.