Live and die by the sword! Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End is inspired by the events, environments and characters surrounding the second and third installments of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. Players must demonstrate their cunning, swashbuckling creativity and swordsmanship as they encounter all manner of crazed pirates and cursed creatures in treacherous, exotic locations. Play as the eccentric Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann to prevent Jack's dark past from catching up with him.
Enjoy sword-assisted acrobatics, adaptive combat and classical dueling in unique gameplay. Experience the Pirates of the Caribbean world in never-before-seen detail, going beyond the films' events and storylines to introduce new locations, an extended story, legendary pirates and a unique ending.
- Notoriety - Jack's fame as a pirate increases as he strikes fear and admiration into the hearts of his pirate brethren
- Control Captain Jack Sparrow – Take advantage of situations as Jack would, playing to his unique character, wit and guile
- Intelligent swordplay – Adaptive swashbuckling with intense dueling and acrobatic interaction requiring flamboyant creativity
- Multiple character controls – Simultaneous multiple character control for focused attacks
- Interactive surroundings – Real physics and dynamics enliven both armed and unarmed combat
- Unlockables – Special moves, secret characters, inventory items, weapons and secret locations
- Achievements for Xbox 360