Live and die by the sword! Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End is inspired by the events; environments and characters surrounding the second and third installments of the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. Players must demonstrate their cunning; swashbuckling creativity and swordsmanship as they encounter all manner of crazed pirates and cursed creatures in treacherous; exotic locations. Play as the eccentric Captain Jack Sparrow; Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann to prevent Jack's dark past from catching up with him.
Enjoy sword-assisted acrobatics; adaptive combat and classical dueling in unique gameplay. Experience the Pirates of the Caribbean world in never-before-seen detail; going beyond the films' events and storylines to introduce new locations; an extended story; legendary pirates and a unique ending.
- Notoriety Ð Jack's fame as a pirate increases as he strikes fear and admiration into the hearts of his pirate brethren
- Control Captain Jack Sparrow Ð Take advantage of situations as Jack would; playing to his unique character; wit and guile
- Intelligent Swordplay Ð Adaptive swashbuckling with intense dueling and acrobatic interaction requiring flamboyant creativity
- Challenge Mode (PlayStation 2 system) Ð Available in both single and multiplayer mode; players can test their pirating skills in Combat; Combos and Looting
- Action Ð Experience an exciting world of swordplay; environmental acrobatics; and Pirate shenanigans
- Exhaustive Unlockables Ð New moves; secret characters; inventory items; weapons and secret locations
- Wii Remote (Wii) Ð Pointing and motion sensing capabilities heightens the intensity of swashbuckling with each move