Just as Hasbro's worldwide "Family Game Night" campaign is designed to promote the social benefits of playing board games with family and friends, the video game counterparts from EA can also pack in plenty of fun at such gatherings.
- Games included are: OPERATION, JENGA, BOP-IT, PICTUREKA! and CONNECT 4x4
- Play more of the classic games you know and love with 1-4 players, including all-new modes such as OPERATION: The Germinator and JENGA: Hammertime
- HASBRO FAMILY GAME NIGHT 2 is the follow-up to EA's successful 2008 product which received several accolades including a Parents' Choice Silver Honor Award as well as an "All-Star" Award from Toy Wishes Magazine
- Use your Mii's to compete with family and friends in the all-new "Game Show" mode
- Customize MR. POTATO HEAD with eight different unlockable themes including "Tokyo Gamer" and "Wild West"
- Pick from new environments and obtain new trophies to add to your collection