Developed with the full support of creators Sam Raimi, Robert Tapert, and Bruce Campbell, Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick allows players to assume the role of Ash, the chainsaw-armed hero from the Evil Dead trilogy. Players will fend off hordes of Deadites with several weapons including the shovel, gatling gun, shotgun and chainsaw. Massive game environments include all new Evil Dead locations as players attempt to save the town of Dearborn from the influence of the Necromonicon ex Mortis – the Book of the Dead. Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick mixes the comedy and fun of a campy horror movie with intense combat missions for the most complete Evil Dead game yet.
- Ash voice-over provided by Bruce Campbell, star of the Evil Dead trilogy True to the film gameplay: action, gore, suspense, and traditional campy Campbell comedy
- A number of classic Evil Dead weapons to choose from: the shovel, chainsaw-arm and plenty of boomsticks. Wield a weapon in each hand
- Magic abilities: Ash is able to cast a number of spells this time around increasing his power and range of attacks Hordes of enemies and Deadites to slaughter. More than 50 enemies can appear onscreen at one time
- Full dismemberment of enemies
- All new Evil Dead environments based on the town of Dearborn in a number of different time periods including colonial, Civil War era and present day Gripping story-line continues the ongoing saga of Ash and the Necronomicon ex Mortis