Come complete in box including cardboard sleeve, back of the sleeve does have a tear in it.
Many thousand years ago the Council of Seven in the magic land Rivellon sacrificed himself in the fight against a group of disloyal magicians, who had passed over to the dark side of magic. To remember the Council of Seven, the "Divine Order" was founded to pass on the knowledge of the wise men to the next generations.
Two thousand years later signs such as civil unrest, war, hatred and greed indicate that the dark side has become strong again and that they are preparing a new attack on Rivellon.
The prophecies of the wise men had mentioned a divine saviour of the Seven Races. This person shall be found and blessed in a secret ceremony before he/she falls into the enemys hands ...
- Densely populated many-sided fantasy world
- Nearly hundred skills to be learned in an innovative character development system
- Exciting background story with many plots and sub-quests
- Great amount of skills, spells, weapons, equipment and useful objects
- Extensive ... interaction with objects and characters within the game surroundings
- Simple and intuitive interface for easy handling of complex actions as well
- More than 100 kinds of monsters and creatures with fully developed AI
- More than 150 NPCs with different and intelligent patterns of behaviour
- Automap and diary
- Day/night cycle and weather effects
- Quick-save / quick-load option
- Up to 1024 x 768 screen resolution and 16-bit colours
- The total size of the world amounting to more than 20,000 screens
- Additional graphics features under 3D-acceleration