Brute Force is a futuristic squad based, tactical shooter, played from a third person perspective. With just the tap of a button you can switch between four of the biggest bad-asses in the Universe. Command a team of elite mercenaries as they take on shadowy assignments across the known cosmos. Play simultaneously as the heavy assault trooper, Tex, the cyborg-enhanced sniper, Flint, the stealthy scout, Hawk, and the powerful feral alien, Brutus. Employ cunning, stealth and tactics to save your squad... or when all else fails just use Brute Force.
- Co-op and deathmatch multiplayer for up to four gamers: Battle it out with up to three friends through the entire mission campaign. Each player can select which member of the squad to control, and jump in or out of the game at any time. Snipe the enemy from behind while squad-mates blaze forward with the heavy stuff. Or sneak ahead as the scout to decide how to instruct teammates to fight with optimal tactics! Also, friends can battle it out against one another in a variety of deathmatch modes.
- Weapons and equipment galore: Gamers have their choice from a vast multitude of deadly weapons, equipment and gadgets. Equip teams with Miniguns, Sonic Cannons, Stealth Suits, Sniper Rifles, Psychic Blasts, and the like. Each weapon is specifically designed to take advantage of certain enemies and environments. Gamers must learn the strengths of each weapon to best exploit the weaknesses of their foes.
- Amazing next generation visual effects: Witness dazzling effects, dynamic lighting and gorgeous graphics beautifully rendered in different environments. See detail at a level you just didn't think was possible.
- Commandos grow in skill: Gamers can grow the skills and abilities of the commandos as they are used. Imagine developing a highly skilled sniper that can take out an enemy in a single precise shot, or the raw power of an assault trooper as he takes on an onslaught of enemies.
- Six challenging worlds: Gamers explore six different exotic worlds, each with a unique environment, enemies and gameplay strategies. Gamers will learn how to best use the unique abilities of the commandos to survive in each world.