The game which revolutionized pro football is back and better than ever, starring Lawrence Taylor, as Quentin Sands, and the new bad boy on the block, Bill Romanowski, as linebacker Bruno Batagglia. Step onto the field with more customizable options than ever before, with new cities, logos, and unlockable players which will help you to create what could be the greatest franchise in league history. Take your team online and dominate your opponents using new offensive and defensive evasion moves, or try and defeat the three new division All-Star teams stacked with the best talent on the field. Get ready for another dramatic season of Blitz and experience The League like never before.
- New Unlockable Content - All-new unlockable content for the PSP.
- New Wi-FI Modes - Compete in a multitude of mini-games over Wi-Fi which you couldn't play in the last version. Modes such as Butterfingerz, All Or Nothing, Deuces Wild, etc.
- New Soundtrack - Blitz: The League will feature 8 all-new tracks from artists such as P.O.D. and Korn.
- New All-Star Teams ... Three exclusive League All-Star Teams are now available, complete with unique rosters, uniforms, and logos.
- New Campaign Mode Challenges ... A total of 30 all-new user challenges in Campaign Mode.